Child Support — Modification of Attorney in Los Angeles, California

Post Judgment Modification of Orders: My ex lost his job. Can he lower his support obligation if he’s not actively looking for work?

Los Angeles, CA family law attorney Robert W. Eisfelder talks about whether someone can lower their support obligation after they’ve lost their job.

More In This Category

View Transcript

More Videos From This Lawyer