Death and Divorce Attorney in Lake Success, New York

What can I do if I do not like or agree with the personal representative appointed for my deceased spouse?

Nassau county family law attorney, Barton Resnicoff, shares how an appointed representative can be avoided.

More In This Category

View Transcript

The short answer is “tough,” and I mean that literally because that person is not appointed to make you feel good but is appointed to represent the interests of the party who died, and it’s usually a family member of theirs who would be put in their place to fight for their rights and not to make you feel good.

More Videos From This Lawyer