Child Support Attorney in , California

Parentage (Paternity) Actions: My boyfriend got me pregnant and vanished. How can I get him to pay support?

Los Angeles, CA family law attorney Lauren O. Youngman talks enforcing paternity actions in order to receive child support.

More In This Category

View Transcript

In cases where the parties have a child out of wedlock, you can file what’s called a parentage action, or what some people know as a paternity action. Once you file a parentage action, you can establish who the father of the child is, who the mother of the child is, and establish a support order.

Contact Lauren O. Youngman

More Videos From This Lawyer