If I am partially at fault, can I still recover for my car accident injuries?

Minneapolis personal injury lawyer Bill Sieben talks about what damages you can recover if partially at fault for car accident injuries.

Contact Bill Sieben

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 344-0305

Transcript:

Yes, but the person that you sue their negligence has to exceed yours. So for instance, if a driver is 49 percent at fault and the other driver is 51 percent at fault the 51 percent at fault driver has to pay 51 percent of the other person’s damages. So your percentage of fault reduces your recovery.