Are visas available for spouses that are from another country?

Minneapolis immigration attorney DeAnne Hilgers explains that spouses are often eligible for visas if they are not from the U.S.

Contact DeAnne Hilgers

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 371-2462


Absolutely. Whether you are a U.S. citizen or a lawful, permanent resident, you’re allowed to apply for your spouse to come and live with you. It should be a faster process than it is, but the process is there.