Child Support Documents

Minneapolis, MN family law paralegal Monica Bahls briefly goes over what documents are required to submit in child support cases.

Contact Monica Bahls

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 335-4289


Definitely tax returns, especially if you are self-employed. That is critical for the attorney to ascertain what it is your income is for child support purposes. If you’re a W-2 employer or employee, then your current paystubs. We do ask for the most recent tax return, just to give the attorney an idea of the total income for that particular family.