When does an injury that happened on the job move from worker's compensation to a personal injury lawsuit?

Minneapolis personal injury lawyer Bill Sieben describes how a person injured on the job might recover for worker’s compensation or be able to sue a different party.

Contact Bill Sieben

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 344-0305