What damages can I recover if I’ve been injured in a car accident?

Minneapolis personal injury lawyer Bill Sieben describes the damages you can recover if injured in a car accident.

Contact Bill Sieben

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 344-0305


Well, you start with the medical expenses, wage losses, future wage losses it’s called loss or earning capacity or loss of the ability to earn, and then pain and suffering. Pain and suffered from the date of the crash till the time of the trial and from the time of the trial for the rest of the individual’s life. So those are the categories of damage that are available in a personal injury car crash case.