Who can bring a wrongful death action?

Minneapolis personal injury lawyer Bill Sieben describes how a person can bring a wrongful death action.

Contact Bill Sieben

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (612) 344-0305


Well, the wrongful death action in Minnesota is brought by what is called a wrongful death trustee. It’s a person that’s appointed by the court to represent the interest of the heirs next of kin of the decedent.